Madwire Company Culture
Madwire’s culture is unlike any other. It’s a culture that’s centered around staying motivated, working hard, overcoming obstacles, and doing everything we can to help small businesses grow. It’s about working together, relying on each other’s strengths, and growing as a team. It’s about striving for excellence in everything we do, big and small. After all, our standard is execution excellence, and that standard is non negotiable.
At Madwire, we work hard, but we also play hard. Our environment is fast-paced and challenging, but it’s also filled with smiling faces, laughter, and friendship. We’re more than a team; we’re a family.
Our Hiring Process
- Initial Application
- Our initial application is meant to get to help us get to know you before meeting you! Get ready to answer many different questions, not only about your work experience, but also about who you are!
- Aptitude/personality tests
- Following the application, you will receive links to take aptitude tests, which will be related to the position you applied for, and a personality test. Once you have completed this step, the hiring manager for the specific role you applied for will look things over to determine if you are a good fit to move on to the next step.
- Video interview
- The video interview is a one-way interview for you to answer some predetermined questions and for us to get to know you even better. You will record yourself answering the questions, submit it, and then the hiring manager will watch it and determine next steps.
- Phone or in-person interview
- Following a successful video interview, the hiring manager will now schedule either a phone or in-person interview with you.
- Background check and drug screening
- At this stage, the hiring manager has determined that you would be a great fit at Madwire and has extended a formal offer of employment, pending a background check and drug screening. Once that is all completed, the real fun begins!
Get to Know Us Before You Apply
Are you interested in working at Madwire but unsure if it’s right for you? There are lots of things you can do to get to know us a little bit better before you apply.
What to do before you apply:
Attend an open house/career panel – Every month during the spring and every other month in the summer and fall, we hold career panels and open houses that allow you to come in, check out our office, and talk with us about what working at Madwire is like. You will get the opportunity to meet many of our hiring managers, take a tour of Madwire HQ, and participate in a Q&A with the hiring team.
Find a mentor – Madwire offers a mentorship program for students, allowing them to get acquainted with Madwire and to learn more about the position they are interested in. The mentorship program offers a truly unique view into the Madwire world, while also learning from some of our most seasoned team members.
Connect with a Madwire employee on LinkedIn – The best way to learn more about what working at Madwire is really like it to connect with someone who does it every day! The best place to connect with our team is on LinkedIn.
We’re always looking for great people to join our incredible team. Apply today!
Founded in 2009 with the mission of enriching communities by helping small businesses grow, Madwire has been focused on helping SMBs grow by providing the leading singular platform to manage and grow their businesses. Through their integrated technology, Madwire enables SMBs to do everything from build a website to accept payments, manage leads and customers, book appointments, obtain and manage online reviews, manage social media, manage business listings, manage content marketing and SEO, build multi-channel digital advertising campaigns, and more. Madwire is headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado with an additional office in Austin, Texas. You can message Madwire on Foundation.
Foundation is a marketplace where employers can find Quality Candidates and where Job-Seekers can find Jobs, Internships, Job-Shadowing, Mentorship, Apprenticeships, and General Advice. This site is mainly for High Schoolers, Individuals with only a High School Diploma, employers that higher Job-Seekers that only have a High School diploma or jobs that don’t require one. The goal of the site is to help our community members make transactions with each other. If you want to know more click about.